How dental veneers from your dentist in Waterford, MI, can help your smile look great again
It’s easy to damage teeth, especially as you get older. Your enamel becomes thinner, making it easier to crack, fracture, or chip your teeth. Everyday wear-and-tear also plays a role in wearing down your teeth. The result is a smile that doesn’t reflect who you are.
The good news is, you can change your smile. The answer is dental veneers! Your dentist, Dr. Steve Rollins, at Summit Dental Group in Waterford, MI, offers a full range of dental services including dental veneers to help your smile look great again.
So, what are dental veneers? They are thin laminates of natural-looking materials like porcelain, which are cemented on to the front surfaces of your teeth, hiding both major and minor flaws. They are one of the most versatile dental treatments to enhance your smile, by covering up problems like these:
- Cracks, fracture lines, and loss of tooth structure
- Chips, erosion, abrasion, and excessive wear
- Discolorations, staining, and enamel defects
You can even hide some alignment problems, which are normally treated by orthodontics, including closing up small gaps between your teeth, and minor tooth overlap.
- There are many reasons why people choose veneers to enhance their smiles. When you choose veneers, you can count on:
- Natural good-looks, because porcelain reflects light, just like tooth enamel so your new veneers will give your smile the natural beauty it deserves
- Long-lasting beauty, because porcelain resists stains, so your new veneers will stay bright and beautiful for years
- Conservative treatment, because little to no tooth structure is removed to place dental veneers, just enough to accommodate the thickness of the veneers
It’s easy to damage your smile, but it’s also easy to cover up the damage with dental veneers. Veneers require between two and three appointments, including an initial consultation appointment. That means you can have a new, beautiful smile just in time for a special occasion when you need to look your best.
Let dental veneers from your dentist enhance your smile and your life! To find out more about dental veneers and additional cosmetic, restorative, and preventive dental services, call Dr. Steve Rollins at Summit Dental Group in Waterford, MI, today!